We strive to assist buyers with issues that may arise with products they purchase from Hoppers Cricket Store.
All warranty claims ill be treated on a case by case basis. Please contact Hoppers Cricket Store customer service for all warranty and exchange requests.
In an event that you require a warranty, repair or exchange, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your bat/gear for transport. Hoppers Cricket Store accepts no liability for any damage that may occur during transit.
Returns must be sent to Factory 1, 25-27, Graham Court Hoppers Crossing, Victoria 3029 Clearly write down/mention on the package: full name, invoice number and mobile phone number Please retain proof of purchase for all warranty, repair and exchange claims.
There is no certain time a cricket bat will last. Cricket bats are made from willow which is a natural material and it is repeatedly hit with a hard cricket ball. Deterioration and a small amount of cracking are normal & inevitable. This shouldn’t bother you and have any impact on the performance of the bat. Hoppers Cricket Store always recommend having an extratec fitted to get maintenance free use and longevity for your bat. Please check our oiling and extratec service for details.
It is highly recommended that you do not use your bat against a bowling machine. Consistent use against a bowling machine can severely damage the bat and will reduce the life. It is recommended that cheaper quality bat is bought and used for practice against bowling machines. Looking after your cricket bat and regular maintenance is imperative for extensive life. Please see below our warranty terms and conditions;
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Hoppers Cricket Store agree to repair or replace your gear in circumstances where its deemed to be manufacturer’s fault.
- All English Willow cricket bats sold by us are subject to a discretionary 12-month from the date of purchase (including replacement bats), manufacturers’ warranty for any damage deemed not to be the fault of the purchaser. Depending on the nature of the warranty claim, at the manufacturers’ discretion, they may choose to repair or replace the item in question. For cricket bats, warranty is only applicable for blade and handle (toe, edges and shoulders are not covered and can be broken by a wrong shot selection).
- When the manufacturer has inspected the item and reached a conclusion concerning the warranty claim, the customer will be notified of the outcome – being either the item repaired, credited for replacement/exchange or the warranty claim being refused.
- Please note that minor wear and tear and surface cracking to a bat does not constitute a warranty claim and is a common occurrence that does not affect the performance.
- The warranty of bats purchased from Hoppers Cricket Store does not apply to: • bat on which manufacturer’s stickers/labels have been removed
- damage to the toe, edges and shoulder of the bat under any circumstance\
- damage caused by improper or extended use
- damage due to excessive use of bowling machine
- use of non-leather or composite balls including bowling machine balls • damage due to Yorkers
- water/moisture or heat damage
- damage due to inadequate bat preparation
- damage due to over oiling
- damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse such as, but not limited to hitting the bat on the ground/pitch while batting or running
- damage caused by repairs attempted by a third party
- damage caused by use of hard and cheap balls
- bats with thread tied on the face of the bat
- normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Product
- A Bat will not be replaced due to handle break, edge or surface cracking and toe breaks
- Kashmiri Willow bats come with 6 months warranty only
- Kit Bags and Protective – get 3 months warranty (by repair or replacement as deemed fit by the manufacturer) for split seams or stitching, broken zipper/wheel fault. Normal wear and tear (scuffs and worn out leather) are not included under warranty.
- For any warranty claims wherein a repair of the product can be done without altering/affecting the performance or the shape of the product it will be done at no cost to the customer and will not qualify for an exchange
- Helmets – get 6 months warranty. However, Hoppers Crossing Cricket Store doesn’t cover any damage caused by the impact of a cricket ball. Only broken micro adjustment feature is covered under warranty.
- Shoes – get 6 months warranty for split seams or stitching, broken spikes or sole. Normal wear and tear are not included under warranty.
- Replacement of the product under the Standard Warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty period. It merely continues until the end of the warranty period from the first date of purchase.
- Warranty claims will be processed with either of three outcomes:
1. Repair of the product
2. Replacements when granted by the manufacturer (when it’s deemed to be manufacturer’s fault)
3. Refunds only by way of store credit (refund will not be issued under any circumstance for warranty claims) • Warranty replacements extend to like for like products only (e.g. Same brand, model, year and size).
If the item is out of stock, you shall receive a store credit for the amount originally paid.
- Hoppers Cricket Store aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at Hoppers Cricket Store option, replacement of the Product with a like for like product.
- Processing time for repairs/replacement will be up to 20 business days, however we will endeavor to have your item repaired or refunded via store credit as soon as possible.
- When returning your item please ensure you can provide proof of delivery that the item has been received. We recommend sending it with Australia Post registered mail or a reliable courier service with Signature on Delivery. If you do not have proof of delivery and you will be unable to hold Hoppers Cricket Store liable for your loss.
- You will not be able to dispute delivery with Hoppers Cricket Store unless you can provide proof of delivery via Registered mail or Signature on Delivery via Australia Post or Courier services.
- Postage and return postage costs for repair/warranty claims will be the responsibility of the sender under all circumstances.
- Hoppers Cricket Store excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
We offer 30 days, unconditional, money back guarantee or exchange for unused products. If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order and we will resolve the issue. Items for return/exchange must be in original and unused condition and in the packaging in which you received them.
In case of exchange of products, the new item will not be shipped out, until the original item has been received by Hoppers Cricket Store.
When returning your item for exchange or return please ensure you can provide proof of delivery that the item has been received. We recommend sending it with Australia Post registered mail or a reliable courier service with Signature on Delivery. If you do not have proof of delivery and you will be unable to hold Hoppers Cricket Store liable for your loss. You will not be able to dispute delivery with Hoppers Cricket Store unless you can provide proof of delivery via Registered mail or Signature on Delivery.
Postage costs for return/exchanges will be the responsibility of the sender. Include details of what item the order is to be exchanged for. This will be processed once the item to be exchanged is received.
If you are returning the product because of the mistake on our part, we will pay for the return shipping as well. In cases of warranty claims any return-shipping charges ($9.99) will be borne by the customer. You will receive an email when the returned parcel has been received. Processing time for returns and exchanges will be up to 7 business days; however, we will endeavour to get it done as soon as possible.
Additional return postage charge will be applied for all items exchanged, as well as any price difference between the original and exchange item(s) chosen. You will receive an email when the exchange is dispatched.
REFUND POLICY FOR CANCELLATION
• Cancellation policy for debit/credit card payments In the event that there is a cancellation of your order (for change of mind, incorrect selection of product or external circumstances beyond our control) you (the customer) will be charged :
Domestic card transactions: 2% fee of the total transaction value
International card transactions: 4.5% fee of the total transaction value (3% credit card surcharge 1.5% currency conversion fee)
- Cancellation policy for Zip & AfterPay payments In the event that there is a cancellation of your order (for change of mind, incorrect selection of product or external circumstances beyond our control) you (the customer) will be charged 7.5% fee of the total transaction value.
- Cancellation policy for PayPal payments For cancellation of order with PayPal payments – 100% amount will be refunded. PayPal doesn’t charge any cancellation fee
- Hoppers Cricket Store is charged cancellation fee of the total transaction value by these (credit/debit cards and Zip/AfterPay) service providers.