USE OF WEBSITE AND MATERIALS
By using our website, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use and is subject to change without notice
- Material on this website is owned by or licensed to Hoppers Cricket Store. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content and graphics
- Reproduction of any content is prohibited and any unauthorised use of this website or any materials within may give rise to a claim for damages through legal process
- This website may also include links to other websites. We have no responsibility for the content of any linked websites
- Photos used in the website are clicked for the website ONLY, and are for reference only. The actual product you will receive may be different to the website photos
- The products delivered to you would be of same brand and model, as purchased by you, and may not be the same product shown in the photos
- Cookies may be used on our website to gather data. You may disable cookies on your browser • If you have any complaints or disputes please call customer service on (03) 936-954-10
RISK OF LOSS
Hoppers Cricket Store takes all risk until the package is delivered to you through one of our trusted shippers. If it gets “lost in the mail” we will replace the product
Hoppers Cricket Store and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product description or other content of this site is 100% accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Hoppers Cricket is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition with-in 30 days
- We may collect, use and disclose personal information about you for purposes related
- Which courier service do you use and how long will my order take to arrive after completing? For deliveries within Australia, we use Australia Post and Fastway courier services. Delivery time will depend on the area. We generally deliver within 3-6 business days; however, for Western Australia, Northern Territory, Tasmania and far country areas it may take few extra days.
- I am overseas customer – which courier services do you use and what’s the delivery time to my country? We use Australia Post services for overseas deliveries. Please see below an estimated period for overseas customers:
Asia: 5-10 business days New Zealand: 3-6 business days Europe: 10-12 business days USA and Canada: 6-10 business days
These are estimated time only and in some instances custom clearance etc. can take longer.
- How much do you charge for the delivery? Any order above $199 gets free Australia and NZ wide standard delivery. Orders below $199 are charged $9.99 only for standard delivery. • Overseas orders are charged on a per kilo basis. Please check out our shipping page for more info.
- Are “Free Shipping• promotional offers available to international customers as well? Unfortunately, free delivery offers are only available for Australian and NZ orders. International orders are charged on a per kilo basis. Please check out our shipping page for more info.
RETURNS AND WARRANTY
- What is your warranty policy for bats? We do provide warranty for our products. Please check out our Warranty & Exchange page for further details.
- What if I am not happy with the product, do I get a refund? We request you to choose products/bats with utmost care. We won’t be able to accept returns on bats which have been prepared (knocked-in and extratec), we have 12 months warranty policy for bats, please check out our Warranty & Exchange policy for further details. Bats which are unprepared and unused can be returned or exchanged within 30 days.
In case, if you are not happy with other products (other than prepared cricket bats), we offer 30-day refund & exchange policy (buyer to pay return shipping) for unused products. Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority and we strive to provide a happy shopping experience to our clients every time.
We suggest our clients to choose their product carefully and buy what would suit their needs. You can seek help from one of our friendly staff members in store or through emails and calls to clear all your queries before and after the purchase.
- Cancellation policy for debit/credit card payments In the event that there is a cancellation of your order (for change of mind, incorrect selection of product or external circumstances beyond our control) you (the customer) will be charged :
Domestic card transactions: 2% fee of the total transaction value
International card transactions: 4.5% fee of the total transaction value (3% credit card surcharge 1.5% currency conversion fee)
- Cancellation policy for ZipPay and AfterPay services
- In the event that there is a cancellation of your order (for change of mind, incorrect selection of product or external circumstances beyond our control) you (the customer) will be charged 7.5% fee of the total transaction value.
- Hoppers Cricket Store is charged cancellation fee of the total transaction value by these (credit/debit cards and Zip/AfterPay) service providers.
- Cancellation policy for PayPal payments For cancellation of order with PayPal payments – 100% amount will be refunded. PayPal doesn’t charge any cancellation fee
- The item I received is not as described. What should I do now? We recommend customers to contact us in such cases. We offer 30-day refund & exchange policy. Customer sat action is our utmost priority and we strive to provide a happy shopping experience to our clients.
30 DAY PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE
- What is 30 day price beat guarantee? Hoppers Cricket Stores aims to provide goods at the lowest price to its customers. With 30 Day Price Beat Guarantee, you can trust that you’re getting the best price at the the time of purchase because you’ll pay less than any other retailer (brick and mortar store) in Australia and NZ.
- Please click here to check out the detailed policy.
- Can I cancel my layby? Yes, you can cancel your layby at any time and all monies will be refunded except the 25% of the deposit amount, restocking and administrative charges.
When can I collect my lay-by? Once the total amount has been paid off and before the due date.
BUY NOW, PAY LATER WITH ZIP AND AFTER PAY
- What is Buy Now, Pay Later service? Buy Now, Pay Later service is a third party service ( through ZipPay and AfterPay) which allows you to spread out your payments over multiple interest-free installments to allow you flexibility of the payments.
- What are ZipPay and AfterPay Policies? Check out these ZipPay and Afterpay links for their detailed policies
- Our cancellation policy for ZipPay and AfterPay services In the event that there is a cancellation of your order (for change of mind, incorrect selection of product or external circumstances beyond our control) you (the customer) will be charged 7.5% fee of the total transaction value.
- Hoppers Cricket Store is charged 7.5% cancellation fee of the total transaction value by these service providers.